Traditions casserole dish 19 cm
This stoneware casserole dish from the Traditions series belongs in every kitchen. Its rectangular shape makes it versatile for a wide range of dishes and perfect for roasting, baking, marinating and serving. Thanks to the easy-to-grip, ribbed handles, it is easy to lift. The high rim allow you to prepare generous portions and is perfect for layered dishes.
- Material: Stoneware
- Made in Thailand
- Warranty: 10 years
- Heat sources: Oven with grill function, oven, microwave
- Capacity: 1.1 l
- Length: 24.7 cm
- Width: 15.1 cm
- Height: 8.05 cm
- Depth: 5.4 cm
- Always in good condition: our glazed stoneware is scratch-resistant and easy to clean.
- Craftsmanship perfection: Our stoneware is made from special clay, maintains an even temperature when cooking and is exceptionally robust.
- A colourful palette: Our range is available in a variety of colours and brings vibrant nuances to your kitchen.
- You can choose between different sizes. There's something for every requirement.
- Use hot or cold: Our stoneware is temperature resistant from -23 °C to +260 °C.
- Industry-leading: Our products are made in factories around the world from the highest quality materials - so we can guarantee the quality you expect from Le Creuset.
Use & Care:
- Temperature range: -23℃ to 260℃.
- Storage: Suitable for the freezer
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Before first use:
We hope you enjoy unpacking your new purchase! (Remove the stickers and packaging).
Rinse your Le Creuset product in hot dishwater before first use; finish by rinsing thoroughly and drying.
Protect yourself - always use oven gloves when handling hot items.
When using in the oven with grill function, always keep a distance of at least 6.5 cm (2½ inches) between the heat source and the top of your product.
In the microwave, cover only the top of the casserole dish, leaving the handles exposed. The handles may become hot after a long time in the microwave.
Do not put frozen dishes in a preheated oven. Instead, place them in a cold oven, set the temperature and allow both to heat up together. Always check that the food is hot throughout before serving. If you want to heat a casserole dish that is currently at room temperature, do not preheat the oven above 205 °C (equivalent to 400 °F). Add liquid to a dish in the oven? Remove the casserole dish from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes first.
Let your product cool down before cleaning it.
Clean off any residue from the bottom and sides of the product. If food residue sticks, fill the product with warm rinse water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing as usual.
Rinse by hand and dry. Or put your stoneware in the dishwasher.