Papier D'Armenie scented paper
The famous Papier d'Arménie® booklet was developed more than 120 years ago and contains removable strips of perfumed paper. It is still produced in the same factory in Montrouge, where only traditional manufacturing processes.
- Scented papers in a booklet
- Fragrance: Arménie / Traditionelle
Instructions for use:
Tear off one strip, fold it like an accordion and place it on its longest thinest side on a heat-resistant surface. Light it, blow gently so that the paper does not burn up (Papier d’Arménie® should burn slowly).
A single strip is enough to perfume the whole house and remove unpleasant odours from cooking, tobacco, pets, etc…
Papier d’Arménie® can be used all year round to scent your home and create an atmosphere of well-being.
• Burn one strip at a time, 3 to 4 times a week
• Ventilate your home regularly
• Never leave a burning strip unattended
• Do not leave the product within reach of children.