Black Friday Roaster Oval Ocean - 31 cm
The queen of the kitchen
For almost a century, cooks around the world have loved the classic cast iron roaster from Le Creuset. It is perfect for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and baking. This unique piece is your all-rounder for unforgettable meals with intense, delicious flavour.
Black Friday offer: Roaster round 20 cm - Ocean 149€ instead of 249€ / Roaster round 26cm - Ocean 199€ instead of 355€.
- Material: Enamelled cast iron
ROASTER ROUND 20 cm:
- Capacity: 2.4 l
- Length: 27.3 cm
- Width: 21.5 cm
- Height: 14.1 cm
- Depth: 8.8 cm
ROASTER ROUND 26 cm:
- Capacity: 5.3 l
- Length: 35.3 cm
- Width: 27.4 cm
- Height: 17.2 cm
- Depth: 11.1 cm
- Made in France
- Warranty: 30 years
- Heat sources: Oven with grill function, oven, electric hob, ceramic hob, gas hob, induction hob.
- Our heat-resistant lid knob (up to 260 °C) is designed for a better grip, even when lifting the lid with oven gloves.
- Quick cleaning: The lightly enamelled interior makes for easier cleaning.
- Thanks to our large handles, you can easily move products from the hob to the oven to the table, even when wearing oven gloves.
- A real all-rounder: suitable for oven, hob, induction or oven with grill function.
- The cast iron retains heat very well, perfect for even cooking and roasting. Your delicious creations will also stay warm on the table for longer.
- Locks in moisture: Our tight-fitting lid helps to retain moisture in the dish and enhance flavour - for perfectly prepared food.
- Easy to handle: The elegant and practical handles enable safe lifting.
- Bright colour palette: Our range is available in a variety of colours and brings vibrant nuances to your kitchen.
- Not too hot: Cook at an even, low to medium heat. This is gentle on your cast iron and you get optimal results.
- The choice is yours: available in different sizes to suit the needs of your kitchen.
- Industry-leading: our products are made from the highest quality materials in manufacturing plants around the world - ensuring the quality you expect from Le Creuset.
Use & Care:
- Storage: Suitable for the freezer
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Before first use:
We hope you enjoy unpacking your new purchase! (Remove the stickers and packaging).
Before using your Le Creuset product for the first time, rinse it in hot dishwater; then rinse thoroughly and dry.
Protect yourself - always use oven gloves when handling hot items.
We recommend using only Le Creuset silicone, wood or heat-resistant plastic kitchen utensils. DO NOT use knives or metal utensils as this may discolour and scratch the enamelled surface of the product.
Use the product on the most appropriate size hob - this will cook your food more evenly and reduce the risk of damage to the handles and sides. This is particularly important with induction hobs: If you use the wrong diameter hob, there is a risk that the product will not be 'recognised' by the hob.
Cooking at medium or low heat gives the best results - also when frying and browning. Let the pan heat up gradually to achieve evenly cooked, tasty dishes. If you still need a high temperature, reduce the heat as soon as the desired temperature is reached.
Never push the product over a glass ceramic hob/plate as this may damage the underside of the product and the glass plate. Instead, always lift the product and place it on the surface.
Let your product cool down before cleaning it.
Clean off any residue from the bottom and sides of the product. If food residue sticks, fill the product with warm rinse water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing as usual.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or metal, rough or very hard cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
Dry well after rinsing and store in a dry place.