Kruut Wild Herb Extract
+ Robust wild herbs.
+ Ideal as a treat before bedtime or in a break in between.
+ Easy to use. Mix one tablespoon with water, stir and you're done!
+ 100% local organic ingredients. Never heated. Without additives.
+ Available in 150ml (15 servings) and 500ml (50 servings).
Wild herb extract:
IMMUN - Your dose of wild herbs when it gets cold and uncomfortable outside. The vitamin C in rosehip supports the immune system*. Ribwort, sage and wild thyme round off the recipe.
POWER - Your daily dose of wild herbs. The powerful taste of uncultivated nature. As a morning routine, refreshment during sports or in between.
CALM - Your evening dose of wild herbs. The soothing taste of a lonely forest meadow. Enjoy before bedtime or as a meditative break.
WOHL - Your wholesome portion of wild herbs. The balanced taste goes perfectly with hearty dishes. Enjoy as a morning routine or refreshing herbal drink in between.
CYCLE - Like the moon, our nature runs in cycles. Connect with the different phases of your cycle and take moments to relax and ground yourself with fragrant wild herbs.
- Powerful wild herbs. Rosehip, thyme, sage, ribwort.
- Natural vitamin C supports your immune system*. Ideal as a healthy ritual in the winter time.
- Powerful wild herbs. Goutweed, nettle, dandelion and red clover.
- Ideal as a morning routine. As refreshment during sport. Or simply in between.
- Native wild herbs. Melissa, oat herb, valerian root, spruce shoots.
- Ideal as a treat before bedtime. Or in a meditative break in between.
- Wholesome wild herbs. Chamomile, peppermint, yarrow, meadow cumin.
- Ideal with meals. Ideal with hearty meals or as a morning drink before breakfast.
- Fragrant women's herbs. Lavender, hemp leaves, lady's mantle and goose cinquefoil. Hello well-being!
- Selfcare for relaxation and grounding. Strengthen yourself in your feminine flow and find your rhythm.
- Easy to use. Mix one tablespoon with water, stir and you're done!
- 100% local organic ingredients. Never heated. Without additives. According to a proven recipe.