Cutting board oak/solid with handle
Our chopping boards do well everywhere
A delicious BIO sausage or cheese simply belongs on a natural base. It simply tastes much better, as the snack tastes so much cosier and homelier. The handmade unique pieces embellish every kitchen ambience and give it a rustic touch. With our HOFMEISTER® cutting board you own an extraordinary original that is sustainable, robust and ecologically degradable. So what more could you want?
Cutting board oak/solid with handle - 42,5x22,5cm:
- Material: Oak
- Dimensions ( length × width × height ): 42.50 × 22.50 × 2.00 cm
- Weight: 1,00 kg
- Neutralised CO2: approx. 1160 g
Cutting board oak/solid with handle - 50x30cm:
- Material: Oak
- Dimensions ( length × width × height ): 50.00 × 30.00 × 2.20 cm
- Weight: approx.1712 g
- Neutralised CO2: approx. 3141.52 g
- Made in Europe
- Plastic-free packaging
- Handmade in family businesses
- Guaranteed not imported from Asia
- EVERYTHING IN HAND: Food or snacks can be served easily with our high-quality handle board. Transporting prepared delicacies between the kitchen and dining room is also perfectly manageable with the handy handle board. You can also use our heat-resistant handle board as a trivet or to cover hot dishes with high temperatures.
- VERSATILE HELPER: Robust chopping boards are suitable as a practical base for cutting, chopping and mincing a wide variety of foods. The sturdy cutting board made of hardwood can also be used for serving and as a base. With the beautiful wooden board, you can perfectly showcase your culinary creations for sausage, cheese, pastries, dips, salads, bread or snacks.
- COMFORTABLE CUTTING: Due to the size and the surface of the material, our high-quality snack board is well suited for cutting vegetables, fish, meat, herbs or fruit. With the thick wooden board, cuts, scratches, nicks and furrows caused by knives can be avoided. Without our kitchen board, these would otherwise occur on the kitchen worktop or table top.
- ANTIBACTERIAL: Wooden boards have the advantage that wood has an antibacterial effect. Many wood materials contain antibacterial ingredients that inhibit germ growth and kill bacteria. On cutting boards made of plastic, bacteria can even multiply in the cutting notches and the moisture they contain.
- CHEAPER THAN PLASTIC: Sharp knives can release tiny particles from the cutting board when cutting, and in the worst case scenario these particles end up in our food. On plastic or melamine boards, there is a risk of ingesting harmful microplastics into the food. Even with bamboo boards, you have to be careful whether the bamboo has been chemically treated. Our natural and untreated wooden board, on the other hand, is considered harmless to health.