Black Friday Set of 3 Classic Casserole Dishes
Take your dishes from oven to table in style with these three classic rectangular casserole dishes in practical sizes. They are ideal in everyday use for sweet or savoury dishes and can be used in the oven, microwave, fridge and freezer. Available for a limited time and only while stocks last.
Black Friday offer: Set of 3 classic casserole dishes 89€ instead of 150€.
- Material: Stoneware
- Size: 18cm (0.72 l) / 25cm (1.4 l) / 32cm (3.2 l)
- Made in China
- Warranty: 10 years
- Heat sources: Microwave, oven with grill function, oven.
- Always in great condition: our glazed stoneware is scratch resistant and easy to clean.
- Craftsmanship perfection: our stoneware is made from special clay, maintains an even temperature when cooking and is exceptionally robust.
- Use hot or cold: Our stoneware is temperature resistant from -23 °C to +260 °C.
- Industry-leading: Our products are made from the highest quality materials in manufacturing plants around the world - ensuring the quality you expect from Le Creuset.
Use & Care:
- Temperature range: -23℃ to 260℃.
- Storage: Suitable for the freezer
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Before first use:
We hope you enjoy unpacking your new purchase! (Remove the stickers and packaging).
Before using your Le Creuset product for the first time, rinse it with hot dishwater; finally, rinse it thoroughly and dry it.
Protect yourself - always use oven gloves when handling hot items.
When using in an oven with a grill function, always keep a distance of at least 6.5 cm (2½ inches) between the heat source and the top of your product.
Do not place frozen dishes in a preheated oven. Instead, place them in a cold oven and allow both to heat up together. Always check that the food is hot throughout before serving. If you want to heat cookware that is currently at room temperature, do not preheat the oven above 205 °C (equivalent to 400 °F). You want to add liquid to a dish in the oven? Remove the cookware from the oven and let it cool down for a few minutes first.
- Let your product cool down before cleaning it.
Remove any residue from the bottom and sides of the product. If food residue sticks, fill the product with warm rinse water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing as usual.
Rinse by hand and dry. Or place your stoneware in the dishwasher.