Grater with wooden handle Master Series
The elegant, graceful and stylish walnut wood handle from Kentucky, USA is reminiscent of the origin of Microplane® kitchen graters, which moved from the woodshop to the kitchen. The combination of the handle, a robust stainless steel frame and the razor-sharp, photo-etched stainless steel blades - made in the USA - ensures optimal grating results every time and is the new unsurpassed star among graters. Five blade variations Zester, Fine, Coarse, 2-way edge, Very Coarse are available in this series.
- ZESTER GRATER / GRATER FINE / GRATER COARSE / 2-WAY CUTTER / VERY COARSE:
With the Zester blade, the original, you can grate hard cheese, ginger, garlic, spices, chocolate, truffles, nuts and much more and zest citrus peel very finely in no time at all and without any effort. Due to the sharpness of the graters, the food is cut precisely and not torn. Aroma unfolds and flavour is enhanced.
- TRUFFLE SLICER/GRATER 2 IN 1
Master Series - Features:
- Durable, razor-sharp stainless steel blades - Made in the USA.
- Ergonomically shaped, elegant walnut handle, made in Kentucky USA.
- Non-slip rubber base for secure grip
- Grates without effort for optimal results
- Easy to store: Reusable protective cover included (not dishwasher safe)
- Wash by hand (do not soak)
- Maintain the walnut handle with oils or food-safe wood care products
- Grater dimensions: 31 cm x 3.9 cm x 1.5 cm
- 5 blade variations in the series - Zester, Fine, Coarse, 2-way edge and Very Coarse.