Tried and tested and always good
As a child, there was simply nothing better than spooning the leftover dough raw out of the bowl while the biscuits or cake baked away in the oven. But it's not only the taste that's important, as we all know, the eye also eats. And to ensure that your baked variations also look beautiful, there is a ravioli maker that also turns your pasta dishes into professional dumplings. Whether sweet or savoury - ravioli are so versatile and changeable. Classic with a spinach and ricotta filling or crazy with pumpkin and amaretto. No bite is guaranteed to be left over.
- Wood type/material: Beech, Fibre
- Dimensions ( length × width × height ): 9.50 × 3.50 × 4.00 cm
- Weight: 0,06 kg
- Neutralised CO2: approx. 67 g
- Made in Europe
- Plastic-free packaging
- Handmade in family businesses
- Guaranteed not imported from Asia
- ROBUST AND DURABLE: The double-sided nail brush with natural bristles in the size L9,5xW3,5xH4 cm is made in Europe from sturdy beech wood and the natural fibre Fibre. The hard bristles are suitable for removing stubborn dirt
- VERSATILE USE: The brush is small and manoeuvrable. The hand brush with the sturdy and flexible bristles also gently yet thoroughly removes moss from seals on the car. The cleaning brush gently cleans plastics and other sensitive surfaces.
- EFFECTIVE AND SOFT: Ideal for nail care, handicraft brush, manicure and pedicure, after gardening. The nail brush is suitably hard. With water and soap, the natural bristles clean under the fingernails, hands and feet.
- EASY TO CARE FOR AND HYGIENIC: The wooden brush with natural bristles is 100% natural. We recommend rinsing the nail brush under running water. For proper care, let it air dry with the bristles facing down. This way, hardly any odours develop. The handle of the wooden brush can be treated with vegetable oil
- NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO PLASTIC: The hand brush is solidly made. The surface of the wood is smooth, the bristles are sturdy. They are firmly anchored in the nail brush and do not fall out.